Eskom / No power - day 4 - eskom

1 MEGAWATT PARK, MAXWELL DRIVE, SUNNINGHILL, SANDTON, GAUTENG, ZASouth Africa, South Africa

We lost power on 9 January 2016 after a major storm (which is understandable), however it is now 12 January 2016 & we are still sitting without power. We have called numerous times & logged multiple refs and the issue has still not been sorted out. Eskom, I have livestock & live on a plot, my animals are going to die as we cannot pump water. Please could you get someone out to fix the issue ASAP. You lot keep closing the refs saying that it is fixed & it is not. We have had an electrician out & there is no power coming to the box at all. Would you pay the call out fee of the electrician? Since your staff cannot assist us at all? Why is it so hard to help your customers? Another thing that you should be aware of on a public platform: In mid December, our transformer blew up. We called you on Monday 21 December 2015 as we lost a phase of power, your technicians came out & said there was a problem and they left it. By Tuesday 22 December 2015 the transformer was smoking and exploded, we called you as peoples lives were in danger - you didn't care - thank goodness no one was hurt & the box just blew up & finally stopped burning. The South African Fire Department told us to phone you for help . You eventually fixed it on 24 December - this was another 3 days with no power. On my hands & knees I am begging you for some assistance please.

Re