Epson / Bad experience!

42 Shore StreetCleveland, Queensland, Australia
We bought a new computer just over 12 months ago from Harvey Norman ,on the 24thFeb 2008
we bought a Epson black refill cartridge for our epson cx3900 printer from Harvey Norman Cleveland,
Batch no [protected]. I put it into my printer and a message kept coming up that it was the wrong brand. I phoned the support department and spoke to a very nice young woman who tried to work through the problem with me, we assumed the printer had something wrong with it, I was then referred to Epson I tried phoning them for a week without success, they were always to busy to take the call, needing my printer I employed a technical person to come and look at the wretched thing, within minutes, he told me I had been sold a dodgy cartridge even though it had epson written all over it.

I have since then purchased a generic cartridge and my printer is working. The dodgy cartridge and receipt is now in the hand of the people who investigate these matters and It has a cost me a great deal of money and time to get it sorted.

Epson Logo Epson