EOS CCA / SCAM
They called me with a claim of a bill they were trying to collect on from Verizon. The Bill was for over $900. I had an account with Verizon years ago and closed it - years ago.
They claim that the bill was for a phone number I know nothing about. They have not sent me any bill, or evidence that they hold any debt or what it might be for, but they did say that the "uncollected funds" has gone on my credit report. I doubt that .
I'll check, but their story keeps changing. They gave me a "reference number" that I tried to use but they do not recognize. So there is no accountability. No evidence of anything other than a scam.
More EOS CCA Complaints & Reviews
- Cca (Collection Company Of America) - Fraud 
- EOS CCA - collecting a bill from AT&T Mobility which I never belonged to 
- EOS CCA - FRAUD AND COLLECTING PAYMENTS 
- EOS CCA - AT&T debt on closed account 
- US Asset Management - unowed cell phone bill 
- EOS CCA - Unsolicited call
- EOS CCA/US Asset Management - Outstanding cell phone bill even after i moved out of the country
- EOS CCA - Shame on them
- EOS-CCA - not the person they seek 
- EOS CCA - alleging debt