[Resolved] Enterprise Car Rental / car rental

Surrey, United Kingdom

Enterprise rented a car to me with defective (parking) brakes, causing the car to slip when parked. In addition to attempting to charge me for the superficial scratch which occurred because the brake failed, they also tried to charge me for a "bulging" tyre (which was not bulging), that the same "damage" they tried to charge the two customers directly in front of me in the queue at return! And for the above, they charged GBP 1000.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017

Entrerprise Victim
    We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,