[Resolved] Enterprise Car Rental / car rental
Enterprise rented a car to me with defective (parking) brakes, causing the car to slip when parked. In addition to attempting to charge me for the superficial scratch which occurred because the brake failed, they also tried to charge me for a "bulging" tyre (which was not bulging), that the same "damage" they tried to charge the two customers directly in front of me in the queue at return! And for the above, they charged GBP 1000.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017
We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims