EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India / Parcel not delivered

1 Japan Review updated:

I have sent a parcel on on 7th June (from JAPAN) and it has still not been delivered as yet my the SPEED POST of Mumbai, India to my parents! Its more than 10 days now, while I am writing this complaint.

The tracking no. is as follows :

EI[protected]JP.

Comments

• Bh
      19th of Jun, 2007

I have sent a parcel on 13th June from united states, lexington kentucky. It has still not yet been delivered. Tracking no. is eb417994117us. The tracking information shows it has been cleared customs on 16th June, I don't understand why the delivery is still delayed.

• Im
      3rd of Jul, 2007

No one bloody bothers to answer the phone (inquiry - +91-22-2615 6648) also... it keeps on ring ring day n night...

My parcel -
    Arrived Abroad, June 23, 2007, 1:08 pm, INDIA
    Out of Foreign Customs, June 25, 2007, 12:26 pm, INDIA

But still it didn't reach me!
    Tracking Number: CJ15 1403 973U S

Now i have to personally go2 Santa Cruz from Nariman Point 2 check whats wrong!

19th of Sep, 2007

Hi,
    please can any body give me the website to track the status of a speed post sent from mumbai.

• Pr
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I have a parcel from Polygram Israel dated 07.08.07 , till date i have not received the material.

The material is of plastics ( Nylon / ABS) .

Urgently Required material for samples.

Speed Post No: EE 085502155 IL

Kindly reply.

• Sc
      28th of Sep, 2007

On Tuesday 25/09/2007 at 15:40:04 PM I booked by Speed Post
    from Tollygunge Head PO, Kolkata - 700033 an envelope weighing 145 gms containing extremely important documents. The envelope was addressed to my daughter at Indore - 452010. In the past Speed Post packets between the same two points have been delivered in two to three days.
    This time, most unfortunately even at the end of today, the 4th day, there is no trace of Speed Post No. EE504562 IN.
    Even EMS Speed Post's Tracking system has no information.
    This totally illogical and absurd delay in delivery of the above envelope will cost me, a physically handicapped senior citizen a loss of several thousand rupees.
    Is anydody listening ? Will EMS Speed Post compensate my loss ?

• Sc
      28th of Sep, 2007

On Tuesday 25/09/2007 at 15:40:04 PM I booked by Speed Post from Tollygunge Head PO, Kolkata - 700033 an envelope weighing 145 gms containing extremely important documents. The envelope was addressed to my daughter at Indore - 452010. In the past, Speed Post packets between the same two points have been delivered in two to three days.
    This time, most unfortunately, even at the end of today the 4th day, there is no trace of Speed Post No. EE504562o22IN.
    Even EMS Speed Post's Tracking system has no information.
    Is anydody listening ? Will EMS Speed Post compensate my loss ?
    Or should I initiate legal proceedings for defective service ?

• Ka
      27th of Oct, 2007

ICICI BANK sent me on 23/10/2007, one important consignment. EMO72862019IN. This is fourth day. I have yet to see the post. It is sent from Andheri to Vasai East. Is it speed? Instead ICICI Bank could have used courier service like DTDC.

• Ad
      6th of Dec, 2007

No one is answering my phone call attepts to EMS Mumbai office. I have a parcel from China and it's sitting with customs in Mumbai, where as the postal address was Hyderabad.

Can someone clear the parcel from customs and dleiver it to the Hyderabad Address. I can pay the customs charges here.

The tracking number is EA917471431CN

Thanks

3rd of Feb, 2008

this is a crap.. lazy officers not wanna work.. 15 day old consignement domestic delivery, but no information on track

• Ta
      11th of Mar, 2008

I posted a parcel from Yokohama, Japan on 4th Mar-08 via EMS. It has not yet reached home after 10 days. I tracked it and found that it reached Mumbai Customs office on 6th March. Its been with Customs for 6 days now.
    The item number for EMS is EI811693675JP. What should I do about it ?

• Ve
      26th of Mar, 2008

Hi, I have place an order throught online from ebay.com, the seller has sent the product throught EMS, he gave the following tracking # EB003678048CN, when i am tracking the number it say the status as follows. (Your item was handed over to Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR) at 2008-03-20 11:44:00 ) from then there were no updated in the status. I did not receive the product till now. please help me. what to do. thanks and regards.

• Aj
      9th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,
    One of my letter dispatech from RAMWADI post office to MUMBAI for jaipur at time 17:51:54 on dated 04 APR 2008 but till now post is not received by reciever

Thanks & Regards
    Ajay pareek

• Aj
      9th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,
    One of my letter dispatech from RAMWADI post office to MUMBAI for jaipur at time 17:51:54 on dated 04 APR 2008 whose no is EM039937858IN but till now post is not received by reciever

Thanks & Regards
    Ajay pareek

• Sh
      13th of Apr, 2008

Hi there,

I have sent my document on 02 April 2008 from Melbourne to Hyderabad by EMS express courier international. I have been told that the document will be able to reach the destination in 3-5 days. However, the document has been stuck at MUMBAI EMS on 05 April 2008 until now. I really would like to know what is going on there, since the document is urgent to be received. My EMS number is EA004235995AU. Wish it will be checked out and delivered as soon as possible or give me an answer about it.

Cheers & Thanks

Shravan

• Mo
      14th of Apr, 2008

Please provide me the status for below tracking no consignee EE172901948SA

15th of Apr, 2008

I have sent a parcel from China . It was supposed to reach the destination in 5 days but its been 15 days yet not reached the destination. The web site is not updated. It still shows me at the customs since 12 days

Can anybody please tell me how long does it take to reach the destination

my tracking no is EB047028412CN

• Pa
      26th of Apr, 2008

I send a international air mail from Leeds, United kingdom on 18th april 2008 to Delhi and now today is 26th april 2008.

Still my parcel hasn't reached. I don't know what to do and whom to call. If any one has any information to track the whether the parcel has cleared the custom in india.. plz let me know. I will be highly thankful

• Su
      21st of May, 2008

Vide EA997681737CN, one consignment sent from china on 16/MAY and it reached mumbai on 18/may and customs cleared. today is 21-may and has not recd the consignment as yet. Can you help me or send me any contact details.

My cell no. is +91-9830490400

• Ra
      12th of Jun, 2008

i have toreceive a parcel from ningbo, china to hyderbad booked on 15-5-08 and no body to inform the present position no letter or any intimation parcel no is EA790001045CN. i dont know what to do
    RAMESH

• Im
      14th of Jun, 2008

Hi,
    I sent a courier as birthday gift on 06th june 2008 from melbourne to hyderbad.I was informed that it takes 3-4 days .I have spent 100 dollars on the ECI courier which is top of the line.I tracked and status said that my consignment was recieved by Mumbai EMS International on 09th June 2008 and is awaiting clearanceToday its 15th June 2008 and still my consignment is sitting at Mumbai.CONSIGNMENT NUMBER:EE737788038AU.I want to know whats going on?The reciever is ready to pay the customs duty.This was a gift and I know that gifts are cleared if prcocessed quickly.Its disgusting on Mumbai customs official to hold someone stuff for so long.Can anyone check whats going on?