EmploymentCrossing / Questionable tactics
EmploymentCrossing uses questionable practices in signing you up. Unlike comparable services that notify you that your 7-day trial is about to convert to a paid service, EmploymentCrossing does not subscribe to this practice.
And since they make it a big point that they won't pro-rate their monthly service, you're out of $30. Be careful, no one ever contacts you back from customer service, so I had to resort to a charge back, which they disputed of course, another hallmark of a company that doesn't care about their reputation or their customers.
More EmploymentCrossing Complaints & Reviews
- Employment Crossing - Unauthorized charges 
- Employment Crossing - unethical billing, fraudulent claims
- Employment Crossing - Debit Card Fraud 
- Employment Crossing - Charges in my bank account 
- Employment Crossing - Billing practrices
- Employment Crossing - Will not refund money
- EmploymentCrossing.com - EmploymentCrossing Reviews