[Resolved] Empire Today / certificate of insurance
I will never do business with them again. My building management requires a certificate of insurance at least one week before installation. It is now over a month & i'm still waiting. I've had to change my install date two times and it looks like i'll be going for a third! The first coi they sent was too late and they left information from a previous job on it which my bldg. Mgmt would not accept. I had to call them back to revise the document. I finally receive it & guess what? It's merely a request for a coi which bldg. Mgmt would not accept. I called customer service again, spoke to someone & asked for the only individual that seems to actually want to help me, to call me back. Well, that was yesterday - i'm still waiting. I think it's time to contact the better business bureau. I've had it! I've been more than patient. Something that should've taken 5 mins has resulted in over 20 phone calls & I still do not have the coi! Don't ever use this company!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2017
We are disappointed to hear about the delay in your installation. We understand that you have been inconvenienced by this matter, and we would like to follow up with you to learn more. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please email your concerns and account information to [protected]@empire-today.com so that we may further assist you.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience