Emirates Airlines / seating and food

[email protected], Copenhagen, Denmark

Sky awards members. My husband and I travelled (Multi-destinations) by emirates, as we have done many times before and had booked our seats on all laps at the time of purchase. All our seatings were respected except the last lap of the journey dubai-copenhagen on 8th january 2015. We had reserved seats in row 15 but the lady at the check-in counter changed it to row 38 (The first row where normally passengers with infants are placed due to the infant carrier possibilities. Our protests were not heeded and she tried to explain that reservations made at purchase are not respected by emirates. This we have never experienced before. Our travel period was 08-12-2014 to 08-01-2015.
Food: in the flight which lasted 6.5 hours 2 meals were served and both meals were served almost after each other with only 1 hour interval between the meals. When the 2nd meal was finished and trays removed there was still 2 hours to destination. Why this rush?
I have elected to complain to the emirates internal complaints department, instead of open consumer/flyer complaints links, in the hope that I would receive a relevant reply from emirates to [protected]@gmail.com.

Jh