Emirates Airlines / they stole my money!
Recently I had spoken with a representative from the usa
Office about a ticket I purchased from uae. I sent them a western union in the amount of 307usd and they were only to receive $295 according to the usa representative. Uae claims they only received $298 but I sent them $307. They say the fare is $298 that means I sent too much money to them even if it is $298 instead of $295. I called western union and they confirmed that uae emirates did receive the $307 instead of the $298. I have sent them numerous emails and they have denied it. I had favored emirates as one of my favorite airlines and now due to this I have decided to not use their services again. Sadly, because this is my 4th round-trip with their company. I felt like they did not treat me as a valued skywards member and customer. They could care less if I was a customer or not, I feel violated and robbed!
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off