Emirates Airlines / missing stroller and swiss knife!
My wife traveled from Delhi-Dubai-Birmingham on 5th August 2007 with two children aged 8 years and 3 years. At the time of collecting baggage at Birmingham International Airport found Stroller/Pram and Swiss knife are missing. She inquired at the lost baggage counter and lodged a former complaint regarding missing stroller and swiss knife. She was told by the Baggage Claims Emirates person that things will be send to our home address in Birmingham with in 5 days...
We waited for 4-5 days and found no news from them... After that we tried to contact at Birmingham I.Airport - Emirates baggage claim counter but everytime their phone was engaged. Ultimately we got somebody and told him/her about problem.They said soon they are going to send things. After few days we got a call from some body in the night by 10.30pm by saying that he is going to deliver stroller at our place by 11.30-12.00 pm in the night. I told him that he can leave stroller at the Concierge of our building because it will be too late and next day i had to go to work in the morning by 6 am.
Then in the morning we found it was wrong stroller and no swiss knife... Then we tried to call at Birmingham I Airport office and then at London Emirates - Baggage claim office and told them about wrong stroller delivered. They said they are going to find our stroller and going to send some body to pick wrong stroller from our place. So after few days somebody from Airport picked that stroller from our place and did not deliver our stroller... But since then there is no news of our stroller and swiss knife...
We are disgusted by Emirates Airlines attitude and thinking not to fly with Emirates in future but we want our things...
My name-- Rajiv Singh Nama
My wife's name ---Bhawana Singh Nama
Flight no EK039 , Baggage no -- EK 071840
My add and phone no-- 51 Shenstone Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 OPT, Great Britain
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae