Emirates Airlines / damaged luggage contents!
My luggage on transit from London over Dubai to Australia was left in 50 deg C heat for two days in Dubai (late arrival to Brisbane) in which all my expensive clothing and gifts were spoiled due to plastic bags and shampoo bottles melting in searing heat and had caused damage to my luggage contents. In addition of being unable to gain access to my unit (my keys were kept in my luggage) and ending up paying 2 nights of hotel accommodation out of my pocket, I also ended up over $500 worth of contents damage. Despite alerting Emirates customer department immediately delayed/lost luggage and contents damage, all they have to offer me is some free flight points next time when I fly with them. No compensation for damages nor out of pocket expenses for hotel accommodation! They basically turned my long-planned London trip into a very bad experience. I would not recommend Emirates to any Australian flying public. In contrast, Qantas airways provided us and my parents free accommodation at the Melbourne airport when their LA-Melbourne flight was delayed, causing us to miss our train scheduled to depart that night to country Victoria town of Sale. They also provided us with a free rental vehicle. Now that is a extraordinary service, 10 out of 10 marks to the great flying Kangaroo. I have 6 email correspondence with Emirates Customer department and can provide it to relevant/interested parties if needed.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem