Emirates Airline - South Africa / rude, arrogant and inhuman staff
I would like to share the nightmare we experienced with emirates airline. My husband who is a national from india but married and living in south africa decided to travel with emirates for a short holiday to india. He left sa and had no problems with his visa but when he arrived back to sa he was told that his visa was not proper. We could not understand how he left the country initially and the emirate airline did not pick this up but only on arrival back home they discovered this. He was sent back to india (Without meeting his wife and child who was standing impatiently to see him,) and when I approaced the airline about how come they did not pick this up when he left they were rude and arrogant and I was told that they made a mistake not checking it properly and they paid imigrations a fine for this. But they did not consider that he has a wife and a child left behind in south africa. When I went to the emirates office in the oliver tambo airport the lady incharged (Koola) embarrassed me and humiliated me in front of all her staff and also asked for security in escot me out of her office. All I wanted to know from her was where did they leave my husband. She just told me "if your husband does not want to contact you its his problem" only later on I learnt that he was dropped by emirates in bombay and then kept imprisoned for a further 12 days. He has not reached home as yet (Today being 18/05/2009) trying to get back his passport which is held by the prison.
I am totally disgusted by the way the staff talk to there clients. They have absolute disregard for people and I have never seen such inhuman behaviour.
More Emirates Airline - South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235