Emirates Airline / non - refundable tickets
I bought a ticket through the emirates.com, the ticket says non-refundable, the website does not give you the option to select the duration of the ticket (year or 6 month).
The ticket is NY, Dubai, Khartoum, Dubai, NY. the ticket from Khartoum was lost, I did not get any help and the last message I got in my voice mail after I contacted the NY office many times and submittin g the indemnity form that if the ticket is expired they can not do anything ...hello, where is my money, I did not used a whole trip, alteast give me something miles for example but don't rip me more than 850.
The worse part when you call the 1800 some one picking the phone in India and they have no clue to solve any problem, most of the time they ask you to call again and if lucky to get some one in US to speak to you.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - Lost baggage
- Emirates Airlines - racial discrimination and extremely rude behaviour
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage