Electrolux / Convection - Induction Stove / extremely poor customer service
Purchased a spanking brand new induction/convection ELECTROLUX stove from a retailer. The stove has not worked from the moment it was delivered, December 19th 2013!!! Today it is February 13th, 2014 and I am still waiting almost two months later for parts that have been ordered. Imagine...brand new! No one calls me to keep me updated and no one, from the retailer, ELECTROLUX or even the repair company is the least bit concerned. It is as if I should be thankful to have that piece of useless junk sitting in my kitchen.
No Christmas dinner, eating out constantly...this purchase has cost my family a great deal more than just the price of this 2000.00 stove!!! Unimaginably poor customer service. Shame on you ELECTROLUX.
More Electrolux / Convection - Induction Stove Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - poor product and customer service 
- Frigidaire - upright freezer