eHarmony — scammers on eharmony
I joined eHarmony not a long time ago and I have enough of it already. As soon as I finished updating my profile info and uploaded some photos I received several messages. At the beginning I was very impressed with how fast everything worked. I really thought these girls were real, but only later I found out they were scammers, when they started to ask money.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Monica, CAI immediately realized that someone tried to scam me and that all that time they just made fun of me. I sent a scam report to eHarmony but did not receive a reply and no action was taken! I am very disappointed that eHarmony allows that kind of stuff to happen on their site.
Either they are too lazy to do something about that or they are involved. Better stay away!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - scam 
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation 
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal 
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired