eHarmony / continuing to charge subscription to credit card after advising I do not wish to continue membership!
I became a member of the e harmony dating service for a month and they have monthly auto renewal option. Six days before the renewal date, I informed them that I do not wish to renew my subscription. As I didn't receive a reply, I wrote to them again a day before renewal date. On renewal day, I received an email saying my membership fees were charged to my credit card. I replied to that email stating that I wrote to them before and requesting a refund. Still no reply. I wrote again today but am not expecting a reply and have no way of recovering my money.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito