eHarmony / scam, false profiles
I also believe this is a scam..I feel they make up their "compatibility ' matches.. How could it be..50 'matches' at least are sent..no pictures..from all different areas..when you request communication, there is no response ..no pix, not even a single word..nor do they even open their email??NOT ONE! To confirm my belief, Ialso have 3 other friends on this site..and they are having the same ( or even worse) results...It's been 3 months..and have had only 2contacts.Total scam I feel..maybe the BBB bureau or the state's Attorney Generals office need to be contacted..It is a scam and we should all look into this!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site