eHarmony / unauthorized billing

I signed up for eharmony.com in October when they were running a special, 3 months for $59, what a deal! Everytime I received a match there was no picture attached! I am not superficial at all, but you have to know what a person looks like to know if you are interested in meeting them! I found no one on the site at all! In January I was checking my credit card statements for income tax purposes and I saw a charge from eharmony.com in December for $96!!! I called and they said it was an auto renuwell!! I was so shocked to say the least! I could not believe it, I never agreed to that! They refused to refund my money and there was nothing else they could do for me! This website has to be the biggest waste of time, I would have had more luck meeting someone at a bar than meeting them there! I would never ever, recommend this to anyone! What a joke!

N  21st of Nov, 2008 by
I received an email from this company and when I tried to register the site kept telling me I had an invalid email address, but I used the same email address to register on this site. I guess if you are not will to pay the $60 per month charge all of the free communication in their advertisement they claim to give is not really FREE.
A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
I had that happen to me as well.

Like I said, all they care about is 'taking your hard-earned money' rather than finding you that special someone. Sad but true :(

eHarmony Logo eHarmony