eHarmony / unauthorized billing
I signed up for eharmony.com in October when they were running a special, 3 months for $59, what a deal! Everytime I received a match there was no picture attached! I am not superficial at all, but you have to know what a person looks like to know if you are interested in meeting them! I found no one on the site at all! In January I was checking my credit card statements for income tax purposes and I saw a charge from eharmony.com in December for $96!!! I called and they said it was an auto renuwell!! I was so shocked to say the least! I could not believe it, I never agreed to that! They refused to refund my money and there was nothing else they could do for me! This website has to be the biggest waste of time, I would have had more luck meeting someone at a bar than meeting them there! I would never ever, recommend this to anyone! What a joke!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito
- eHarmony - eharmony is a scam!!