EgyptAir / Flight ms 180

Jul 31, 2015
Regarding to flight MS180 transit from Cairo to Alexandria got delayed for more than 4 hours without any information or formal announcement and we have just waited in the plane without air conditioning then after several hours, they've forced us to get out from the plane with out any prior notice or instructions which make many passengers in the plan got disturbed and they were shouting and threating, plus you were holding us back in waiting room like refugees not allowing us to get out in other area to go until all passengers including us refused and fought to get out. Above all of that barbarity, not a single action from your airline to control or rectify this issue as a professional like any other airlines.

Moreover, the following damage I recieved Sent from my iPhone

-All my family got over exhausted and no service was available to relax or buy food at this time.
-The baggags was delayed to recieve them for two hours.
-lost and full amount taken on the booked hotel which and We didn't stay on the whole night and they have thought we have cancled the booking.
-One of my passengers is an old lady got high pressure/sugar.
-My kids was frightened and got very bad experiance during the shouting and the fight with the passengers.
-No service or decent food as all resturants and pharmacies are close till we watin till 09:00 am to bring some food for the kids and old lady.

Really I must say as a tourist and a buisness man I'll never ever choose this airline, we had the worst experience in this flight. I have been encountered many flight delays and it was acceptable in term of prior notifcation and the way they have satisfied disrupted passengers but not on this airline that was full of terror and not even an apology.

Once I return to my home land I'll file a report and open a case to concern departments to do the a necessery actions to get my rights as a passnger from your airline and I hope the next flight MS 0645 will have no issue otherwise it will be a real tragedy for my family.

Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir Logo Egypt Airlines / EgyptAir