Efax. Efax Plus — money taken illegally
26th April 2009 2214pm i got my sign-up email of 30 days free trial to efax plus. This means I have 30 x 24 hour periods before card is debited...I expect..
26th May 2009 Tuesday Afternoon GMT (before 2214 pm I phoned and asked to cancel)...The very polite lady offered me a further 2 months trial FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
30 days free from 26th april 2214pm equals a charge date/time of 26th May 2009 2214pm, or even nicer 27th MAY 2009...
I checked my online bank today and you have charged (process date 28th May 2009) £9.11.
28 May 2009 Debit Card - J2 Efax Plus Servi 9.11
Is this a professional company in action?
Please rectify as quickly as you charged...
I expect a refund to be done and processed and APPEAR in my account by monday morning 8th June 2009...
4th June I received a reply from Charlie "We will refund as this was taken in error"
29th June, I still do not have my money and Charlie of efax has now stopped replying to my emails.
I have filed a card dispute with my bank and then will look at other options as well as posting on other complaints sites.
More Efax. Efax Plus Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - j2 efax plus services 
- J2 Efax - be careful of efax: scam, credit card fraud artists 
- J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 - continued monthly billing on my credit card
- Efax - bad service 
- J2 Efax Plus Service - fax service 
- eFax.com - un reasonable charge and cheat behaviour 
- Efax - impossible to cancel
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- Efax - making unauthorized debits 
- Efax - efax poor customer service, unreasonable and expensive charges, will not refund