eDreams / missed information on a flight I booked, resulting in me having to pay from my own suitcase twice
Booking reference [protected]
I booked a flight to munich with aerlingus and a return from memmingen (to and from dublin). I included suitcase too and from, confirmed in my booking. I paid 226 euro.
When I checked in on line I noted that my case was not booked for the ryanair return and I was left with no option but to book and pay for a suitcase again at a cost of 24 euro. I checked my ryanair confirmation subsequently and it seems that although I booked and paid edreams for all of this, ryanair for some reason did not get the booking of the suitcase I paid to include. I am now down the cost of booking a suitcase on that flight and I seek a refund as soon as possible. I am abroad until 4th so please dont contact me by phone until after that date, If you want to talk to my mother, alison rothwell, please do, she is available on [protected]
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - your booking reference number with edreams is 3321299898.
- Vacaciones eDreams - paid for tickets, none received