eDreams / fraud
I booked two return airline tickets from Johannesburg South Africa to Brisbane Australia and back online via credit card on 5 January 2019 for 2665.93 USD - Booking ref. [protected].
I cancelled the booking immediately but an amount of R39, 272.13 was debited to my credit card account. I called their client services number 00-34-934-92-05-33 and the consultant advised that the full amount would be refunded to my credit card account within 10 days. An amount of only R35, 799.05 was refunded (R3, 472.85 short) and when queried I was told to check with my bank, which I did and they advised that they only process exact amounts received.
I queried the foregoing again with eDreams and they again point the bank as the problem. I requested the consultant to provide me with proof but only received a no-reply e-mail stating that the full amount was refunded but no actual documentation processed to the bank was provided.
I visited the bank and presented the e-mail but they reconfirm that they have processed the amount received from eDreams.
It would be appreciated if you could please assist me with this matter urgently.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - cancellation of edreams booking with reference number 4070858999 
- [Resolved] eDreams - flights reservation 3565849329