Edgars Fashion / Edcon / r600 promo voucher

1 South Africa

So you ran a promotion of when you buy for R600 they'll give you another R600 and then went and bought. Got the voucher a week ago when i tried to use the voucher was told cannot use it, first need to pay because my account is overselling and asked what does my account have to do with the voucher and the answer was those are terms and conditions and looked for the terms and conditions and it's not there so what are you trying to do ‘scam me' becasue you cannot come up with terms and conditions that i will only find out about after i've spent my money. Right now i dont even know how did my account oversell because the last time i checked i still had credit but now im told there's the voucher but guess what you need to pay first before you can use it. I will be reporting this further because i was misled when i bought for R600, you made me buy thinking will get the R600 voucher but turned on me with terms and conditions that didnt exist still before i bought.

Also your staff at The Glen Edgars was very undermining the tone, they were using was very condescending saying i should prove that i paid my account last month insunuating im lying about the fact that i paid and also the customer service lady hung up on me.

Dont think it's how the company should be treating customers, scamming them like that? Why give me the voucher that i need to pay before could use it and didnt even mention that when i was buying? You MISLED ME!

I've attached all the terms and conditions of the voucher that were sent to me and none mentions your account need to be up to date and also if my account is not up to date is only because the money is only due end of this month not now.

Ay