Edgars Fashion / Edcon / online order paid for, no delivery, edgars claimed it was delivered to me?

johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Endless struggle to get an online order from edgars. 1st the courier company never contacted us for delivery( i have lodged a complaint on hello peter about it, 3 days ago, since then no one has been in contact- fast and the furious) then they returned the parcel back to Edgards. i emailed the customer care email provided, and explained that the parcel has not yet been received and that the courier company has returned it to Edgard/edcon in crown mines... they( Edgard) has the audacity to email me back, please note-days later, to advise me that the parcel was delivered to THULANI and my address??? who is Thulani and to what address? i then took the time to call the client care number, where 49 min of my time was wasted! the consultant read the same email back to me, and after the 5th try to explain it was not delivered to me but returned to Edgars she replies, but i can't find an edgards in crownmines?... its frustrating to deal with incompetent people! its common-sense that it was returned to the edgard dispatch! she then placed me on hold and a few seconds later i was cut off...the courier company confirmed the parcel was returned to edgars, i spoke to chantal the manager on [protected] .hence im back to square 1, no parcel, no proper feedback from edgars and NO ASSISTANCE.

Mr
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ru
      26th of Jan, 2017

Sounds like almost the same that has happened to me. Edgars and fast n furious are both extremely incompetent and pathetic. Where will it end?