Edgars Fashion / Edcon / cell phone repair/replacement
On 17/11/2008 our client purchased a Samsung F210 from the Welkom Edgars Branch. Our client further took insurance on the said cellphone and paid a monthly premium on the cellphone.
In January of 2014 our client took the phone to the Welkom branch to report that there was a problem with the phone and that she thinks it might need to be repaired. She was then advised that her phone would be sent to Head Office for repairs. The head office acknowledged receipt of the phone and was it communicated to the Welkom branch that the phone was not repairable and that the Welkom branch was advised to provide our client with a new model phone as the Samsung F210 was now out of stock.
Our client to date has not been given her old phone or a new phone and is being ignored constantly with each and every query. Further she was then advised her insurance is no longer active due to non-payment, but has our client not skipped any payments.
Our client would like to have her replacement phone as promised herein.
Rosa on behalf of Ms Nthabiseng Agestina Matokoane
Preller Attorneys [protected]
More Edgars Fashion / Edcon Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edgars - unblocked account 
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - poor service at edgars galleria
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - jet clothing
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unfair treatment
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - disrespectful rude behavior from manageress
- Edgars - service from manager