Ecco Retailer / not changing a shoes purchased in australia

1 New Zealand

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a ecco loyal customer for more than 10 years.
Recently, I have purchased three pairs of shoes from ecco Australia from your Brisbane retailer in Carindale shopping centre for my wife and my mom.
Since we moved to New Zealand, I have asked kindly if I would be able to change my mom's shoes in case it doesn't fit. The retailer kindly advised, there is an opportunity to change the shoes in New Zealand as they are ecco's representative. I have checked your website and I was ensured that they are your retailer.

Unfortunately, the shoes I bought for my mom was one size over and I had to change them to a smaller size. Once I visited your New Zealand retailer in Auckland in New Market, they told me they are not part of ecco global and they couldn't help me with changing the shoes I have purchased in Australia.

I seek your help and advise on the above mentioned issue. As a loyal customer I would expect you resolve my purchase problem that I recently have.
Also I recommend you remove your New Zealand retailer from your website as it gets confusing for customer like me.

I have attched my proof of purchse.
Looking forward hearing from you.

Kind regards,