Having problems with Ecco?

Ecco reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 7, 2007. The latest review Women's walking sandals was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint shoes was resolved on May 05, 2021. Ecco has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 207 reviews. Ecco has resolved 115 complaints.

Ecco Customer Service Contacts

8800 444 2525 (Russia)
+45 74 911 625 (Denmark)
+1 877 240 2365 (United States)
+44 172 682 9510 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 859 210 (Ireland)
+61 130 013 8099 (Australia)
+84 800 377 326 (New Zealand)
+32 28 990 810 (Belgium)
+385 13 445 790 (Croatia)
+420 327 710 080 (Czech Republic)
+372 618 9510 (Estonia)
+371 67 651 240 (Latvia & Estonia)
+370 52 077 850 (Lithiania)
+31 202 622 080 (Netherlands)
+421 233 325 590 (Slovakia)
+386 18 280 280 (Slovenia)
+65 69 088 030 (Singapore)
+82 316 284 800 (South Korea)
Industrivej 5

Flyginfarten 4, Postbox 1029, 177 38 Järfälla, Sweden

Switzerland
Rothusstrasse 17, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland

Turkey
Esentepe Mah. Buyukdere Cad. Bahar Sok., № 13 River Plaza Kat : 5/10, 34394 Sisli - Istanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ecco Customer Service. Initial Ecco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ecco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ecco. Discuss the issues you have had with Ecco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ecco Complaints & Reviews

Ecco Shoessoles fall apart

The soles on my Ecco shoes just started falling off in sticky chunks and pieces. These shoes have had very very little wear and now they are useless. They have the black soles and are made in Portugal. The model is [protected]. I thought I had purchased a quality pair of ecco shoes but I was wrong. From all the posts here on problems with ecco shoes, it appears that I am just another victim of a shoddy product.
I will never again buy ecco brand shoes.

Ecco Shoessoles disentergrating

very little wear on shoes when soles starting to flake off at ball of feet my shoe cobbler states this amterial has a history of this in several other companies and can not be repaired. I am diebetic and these shoes were recommended by sales person at Dillards in Richmond Indiana. at 82 years of age I am not out running in these or abuseing the shoes. on fixed income I feel the shoes shoud be replaced.
    Wm. G. Harter 7204 North Orchard drive Springport Indiana [protected]

Ecco Shoes — great uppers rotting soles

I bought a pair of ECCO TRACK Waterproof shoes, paying nearly $200.00 at a store in Fashion Square in Sherman...

ECCOsoles desintegrate /cracking

Well, well, well... there You go..

I'm a danish citizen and have always bought my 'formal' shoes from Ecco, a danish company which I trust in comfort and quality, and this I always felt I got when buying Ecco.

BUT, when my last Ecco's simulanious started to desintegrate and cracking under the soles I was deeply surprised, and I was sure it was a once in a blue moon kind of problem.

Only now after buying a second pair same style, and these also started to crack or disolve after 9 month I have had it !!!

Looking at all the copmlaints on the Internet, I see they must have a serious problem with their quality (which does not reflect the retail price).

Guess Ecco have become too greedy for profit margings, and this have compromised quality... it's defeneately not like in old days where my Ecco's would last for 10 years.

I'll go for leather soles net time..

Thanks for sharing.

Ecco Sandals — blisters from sandals

I bought a pair of Ecco sandals to wear on a three week trip to Europe. I wore them before I went on the trip...

Ecco Shoes — cracks in soles

I bought a pair of Ecco men's shoes in October, 2009. After wearing them for less than six weeks the...

Ecco Shoes — disintegrating soles

When the soles of my Ecco MX hiking boots turned to gel and layer underneath disintegrated and tracked black...

ECCO — ecco shoes customer service

bought some rx-7 sneakers from the ecco outlet in clinton, ct. one sneaker is completely off in the wrong...

Ecco Shoessoles falling apart

I'd been a huge fan of Ecco shoes for over 10 years. But I will not buy another pair now that I've had problems with multiple pairs. The problem is that their soles turn to mush and fall apart. It's almost as if they'd turned to jello.<br />
        <br />
        My biggest gripe is that their customer service dept has a bunch of [censored] bags working for them. They kept insisting that the warranty coverage is only for one year - even for manufacturing defects! They offered to send me a copy of their warranty so that I can review it; what an unprofessional thing to say to your customer!<br />
        <br />
        I asked to speak with their manager and ended up leaving a message on his voice mail; and of course, I never heard back.

• Ef
            e f desmarais Nov 24, 2013

apparently from what I read from other complaints ecco plans on doing nothing to correct my problems with my two 2 pairs of expensive ECCO SHOES hopefully i will hear from you people at ECCO ED DESMARAIS 65 LAKEVIEW ROAD LINCOLN R I 02865 E MAIL [email protected]

• Pm
            PM49 Jun 28, 2010

The soles of mine turned to mush also. There's some kind of inherent defect in the sole material.

Ecco Shoes — soles rotting off

I have 8 pairs of Ecco shoes that are cursed with rotting soles. This is upsetting, as after a few yrs of...

Ecco Shoes — shoes (sole) falling apart

Shoe Style ecco shaker My Dr. recommended your brand. I bought a few pairs a few years ago.The reason I buy...

ECCO — soles tear apart

I've bought four or five pairs of Ecco Track shoes over the years because they were especially...

Ecco Sole Repair??? Yea Or Nay?soles fell off

Bought my husband a nice pair of Ecco dress shoes...even if he doesn't get "gussied up " all that often. Needless to say they sat in the closet, but when he tried to wear them recently for the first time in a while, the soles split across the ball of the sole and chunks of the heel and toes fell off. I took them to a cobbler, he told me he has seen alot of these and there is nothing he can do. There are websites that I can mail the shoes to and get them repaired for $65, but what will I get back? Anyone try this ??? They look new on top and rotton on the bottom. So much for a quality product...

Ecco Shoes — terrible experience

I purchased a pair of Ecco walkers several years ago. Most compfortable shoes I had ever owned, and the most...

Ecco Shoes — fall apart

My Ecco Shoes just fell apart, with very little wear and great maintenance - they always had shoe trees and...

ECCOcheating customer

Bad experience (add words) :
            Mr K Moore, I agree with you too. I bought a pair of this Ecco in HK to my dad celebrate his birthday, the reason I bought because he loves the pair (ECCO) he is wearing now (MADE IN JAPAN) that he bought many years ago in HK, after we back home open the box happily, we by accident pull out the shoe pad found out a word 'MADE IN CHINA' printed inside the shoes on the shoe pad which is not very very obvious be seen if you simply just look into the shoes, we questioned WHY NOT printed 'made in China' on the sole of the shoes but NO WORDS show on the sole????
            We don't mean products made in China is bad, but since the price is expensive, HKD1300 (even after discount, it is HKD1040), the sales of Ecco said the shoes is made in Europe, we questioned why the shoes is not made in Denmark or Europe but CHINA !! The shoes made in China, it really doesn't worth HKD1040 for a shoes since we know very well about China. Why sales of Ecco cheating us??? WHY ???? Also the sales said the shoes have air-max, I think the sales also cheating us too !!!
            Ecco claims itself a Denmark shoe making company, it is cheating he customers by printing MADE in CHINA inside the dark side of the shoe, we are very disappointed, I also think my dad will experience the same as Mr K Moore soon.
            Ecco, you will lose four more customers forever (include other family people) !!!

ecco.com > men > business > basic > boston > Art. no. [protected]

• Ec
                eccowalker2 Apr 27, 2011

correction: ...They are now made in China...

• Ec
                eccowalker2 Apr 27, 2011

I bought a pair of Ecco Walker in HK more than 10 years ago. It is still going strong, because it is made in Japan. I like this shoe a lot and I was looking for it when I visited HK recently. They are not made in China and comparing to mine, the quality is very poor. It just looks cheap next to my old pair. I have other Ecco dress shoes that had sole problems. I bought two pairs of the same style by different colors at the same time. After a few months, one pair's sole cracked across the ball of my foot. The other pair was fine. Go figure.

ECCO — warranty

I have had to call ECCO customer service dept. and not had any problems I don't know how some of you can...

Ecco Shoes — three times with three different ecco shoes!!!

I am not that big of a sucker that I bought more Ecco shoes after my fist one disintegrated, I just had a...

Ecco Shoes — soles/heels blew apart

While in New York with only my Ecco lace-ups for shoes, I was horrified to discover they the left heel had...

Ecco Shade Slip On Shoes — poorly made shoe

These shoes are the worst shoes I have ever purchased. They are advertised as medium width shoes, but in...