eBay's Half.com / ripped off

Ebay's Half.com
I ordered from a seller on Half.com. After 2 months and repeated emails to seller and ebay, I still had no dvds. I filed a claim and still nothing. I contacted BBB and received a note from them saying that they could not help me. The matter was 'beyond their scope.' When I finally was contacted by half.com, they said they credited me the full amount. This was a lie, they only returned 2/3 of the money to my credit card. I closed my ebay account and had late last year closed Pay Pal too. BBB really sucks too! They constantly side with both companies and these companies have high ratings with them. Stay away from any ebay/pay pal company unless you want to be ripped off!

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I have just had the same experience with EBAY's half.com only I ordered a book, and was charged for it and never received it. I am having the hardest time trying to get help from the customer service. Maybe the whole company is just a big scam! I just assumed because it has EBAY's name associated with it that it was safe. I was wrong.

eBay Logo eBay