eBay's Half.com / ripped off
I ordered from a seller on Half.com. After 2 months and repeated emails to seller and ebay, I still had no dvds. I filed a claim and still nothing. I contacted BBB and received a note from them saying that they could not help me. The matter was 'beyond their scope.' When I finally was contacted by half.com, they said they credited me the full amount. This was a lie, they only returned 2/3 of the money to my credit card. I closed my ebay account and had late last year closed Pay Pal too. BBB really sucks too! They constantly side with both companies and these companies have high ratings with them. Stay away from any ebay/pay pal company unless you want to be ripped off!
More eBay's Half.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.
- eBay - seller complaint
- eBay - refund - customer service
- eBay.com/Tolullectibles - not helping with my item. 
- eBay - watch casio edifice