eBay's Half.com / ripped off
I ordered from a seller on Half.com. After 2 months and repeated emails to seller and ebay, I still had no dvds. I filed a claim and still nothing. I contacted BBB and received a note from them saying that they could not help me. The matter was 'beyond their scope.' When I finally was contacted by half.com, they said they credited me the full amount. This was a lie, they only returned 2/3 of the money to my credit card. I closed my ebay account and had late last year closed Pay Pal too. BBB really sucks too! They constantly side with both companies and these companies have high ratings with them. Stay away from any ebay/pay pal company unless you want to be ripped off!
More eBay's Half.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!