eBay user: wagoneertony / unethical behaviour
On January 14, 2016 I reached out to Anthony Saldutti (Tony) AKA wagoneertony through the ebay forum with the following statement: "We will gladly leave you positive feedback for this item but only once we see that we have received positve feedback from you the satisfied customer. Thanks, Isaac" And this is how Tony responded: That's the sh1ttiest thing I have heard. I paid, done. I did my job. I'm going to report you to eBay for this hostage situation. That's a real scmbag move. 1.the buyer pays, 2. The seller gives positive review for payment sends item, 3. Buyer gets item and gives positive review if happy. You haven't finished 2. The coin came packaged like sh1t. You even threw the trash in the envelope. Go fck yourself. We never throw trash in any packaged items. Tony is exaggerating "packing material" for trash. Tony is the owner of: Saldutti Car Corner 2092 Big Rd, Gilbertsville, PA19525
More eBay user: wagoneertony Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!