eBay Mastercard / debt collection
I have been unemployed for the past 13 months and just returning to work. My eBay Mastercard account was closed and now Mr. Arch Arrington of the debt collection firm Sharron & Lipshie has offered me two paths of debt repayment. A debt settlement which is unacceptable as well as another plan where I can repay the full amount, but I must sign a "Voluntary Judgement" agreement which will be on my record for 10 years. Basically this firm would like to have it both ways. If I do not sign I face a summons from the Sheriff. By signing away my rights, then I can be liable for more fees. I lose both ways. General Electric's Money division was the card issuer and they are stooped to the gutter.
I have informed Mr. Arch Arrington that I will repay the debt but not sign an agreement. I have documented what date that he will receive my payments in case we go to court. There are several FTC complaints against this firm as well as documentation of unethical business practices. I will be filing a formal complaint with the New York State Attorney General.
More eBay Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!