eBay / don't try selling anything!
I make some cool handmade stuff and decided to sell them on eBay. According to their rules, I was able to sell unlimited amount of items for free. I posted many products in one time and did not use any of their payment services. Well, several weeks later I decided to remove all the posts because I did not sell anything. Later my card was charged and I realized that eBay took $25 from me. And since then they charge my card every month! I have not used eBay for months! I even tried to contact them and asked for a refund, but they ignore me! Stay away from this site and don’t try to sell anything! Sellers have no protection against fraud.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!