eBay / bad experience
Several weeks ago I got kicked off EBay! I was just selling guitars and that's all. A person ordered a guitar and I shipped it by boat. Few weeks later I received a negative review. I gave buyer a tracking number and he said I never shipped the guitar. When he finally got the guitar he removed the review. I received a message from him with apologies and he said the guitar was lovely. I shipped another guitar to Europe and the buyer told that it was damaged. It was impossible, because it came from a reputable company and was never used. EBay deleted my account and I was never able to contact them. They did not gave me any chances to explain anything! Very disappointed.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!