Easyspirit Ladies Shoe / sole split open
I bought a pair of black casual easyspirit ladies work shoes for comfort at work and after about one month of wearing them 3 times a week the sole split open. I first started hearing air as I took steps.One shoe split and it made me upset because I spent over $30 dollars for these shoes. It rained today and I noticed that both shoes were split open because my socks got wet and I took off the shoe to take a look and the in sole was coming apart also. THESE SHOES ARE SOLD AT A HIGH PRICE AND DO NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN A MONTH THE MATERIAL AND GLUE ARE BOTH CHEAP! I FEEL RIPPED OFF!!!
More Easyspirit Ladies Shoe Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated 
- Easy Spirit - The Jones Group - heels & soles deteriorate & crumble 
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit - mens easy spirit slip on shoes fell apart
- Easy Spirit - waiting for reply
- Easy Spirit - terrible customer service!!!
- Easy Spirit - returns
- Easy Spirit - absolutely positively rude