EasySaver Rewards / Don't believe them when you call

1 United States

My husband and I ordered some flowers through proflowers for out mothers for mother’s day.

The next month we saw a charge on our account from easy saver. Didn't know what it was and started searching the internet and found this site.

On 6/12/08 I called the number [protected]) and was asked to put in my phone number in order to look up my account and waited 6 minutes and 12 seconds on the phone for someone just to have it hang up on me.

So I called back and went through it again, only this time there was a message saying that they were having system problems and the phone number I had interred did not correspond with any account on record.

So I called back again. This time it did not ask me for a phone number and I was greeted by a lady named Kate. I asked her what the *** easy saver was. She explained to me that when I made the purchase at proflowers that I had signed up for easy savers discounted for discounts on car rentals...all sorts of "stuff". I told her that I did NOT sign up for anything but the flowers and I want my money reimbursed immediately.

She was nice and apologized for the "mix up" and said that I would be reimbursed all the money with in 7-10 days.

I have NOT seen a single penny from them and in fact was looking at my bank account today and seen that they took ANOTHER 14.95 out of my account! So even if they are nice and say they are going to put the money back, DONT BELIEVE THEM!

Now I have to go through this all again. We should start a petition and contact the Attorneys General and get this blood sucking scam shut down once and for all.

Va