EasyJet / horrendous customer service!
After our family flight to Liverpool was canceled at Faro airport on 4 November last year, after our Algarve holiday, we had to wait 2.5 hours to be seen by their "customer services", and were then told to make our own way to Lisbon by coach for an "alternative" flight from Lisbon (four to five hours away) the next day. We were promised that our extra expenses would be refunded. I sent receipts by registered post and EasyJet lost them. I was then told to send in another claim and I explained to them that I didn't have receipts and couldn't get copies for most of them as they had lost them. To cut a very long story short, I am now suing them through the small claims court after they refused to refund us our expenses and said that even if they received receipts they wouldn't pay us up to the level we were promised at Faro. I'm going to court after their chief executive Andrew Harrison failed to respond to two very polite letters I sent to him on the matter. How can an airline be allowed to tell a family with two young children - one still in nappies - to make their own way to a bus station for a five hour coach journey, and also find their own hotel with a family room at the drop of a hat for an overnight stay, just for the privilege of flying back home 24-hours late...
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - flight delay
- EasyJet Airline Company - hand luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet Airline Company - boarding not allowed