EasyJet / shortfall on refund amount
I have used EasyJet flights over years.
On January 8, 2010 my flight from Basel to London was cancelled late in the evening.
I returned to my appartment which was only viable using a taxi CHF 160.
On January 9, 2010 I claimed a refund of my fare CHF 497.92 + CHF 160 for the taxi by submitting a receipt.
On January 18, 2010 my credit card account was credited by EasyJet CHF 340.70 and I was informed that the taxi fare was not refundable.
To date despite repeated requests I am short by CHF 157.22 (497.92 minus 340.70)
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet - someone else took my baggage 
- EasyJet - staff misbehviour
- EasyJet - loss luggage
- EasyJet - wrong charges and rude behavior