Easy Saver / Ripoff
This charge appeared w/o explanation and unauthorized, initially for $1.95 in Feb. 2008. It then appeared @ $14.95 monthly until I noticed it this month. I notified Visa and am filing a dispute, having another card issued. Other blogs indicate a connection with ProFlowers.com and that appears to be correct. I am also contacting them and ceasing service.
Thanks for the info, it has been helpful.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- Myeasysaver.com - cousin called and could not cancel order or speak to human being to cancel 
- EasySaver Rewards - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Easy Saver - Repeated Billing w/ no service provided
- EasySaver.com - Stay away from these ppl 
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized Debit Card Charges
- EasySaver.com - fraud