Easy Saver / Unauthorized billing!

Phone: 800-262-6199

My credit card was charged this month $1.00 each by Easy Saver and American Leisure without my authorization. It was very difficult to cancel. They gave me bogus cancellation websites. With much patience, I finally reached them on the phone #s given on my credit card bill and hopefully this has been canceled. I received confirmation #s for my calls.

Va

Comments

• Mg
      27th of Mar, 2008

My credit card billing was 14.95 for both accounts.

• Cr
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I too recieved cancellation #s for both of these "subscriptions". That was 2 months ago and they're still charging my credit cards. I'm a single mother on a fixed income. Last night I could not purchase my groceries at the store because my debit card was turned down. When I came home I checked my account and low and behold, there were two charges one for 19.80 for Easy Saver and one for 19.80 for American Leisure. BOTH of these memberships where cancelled before. I've called back to get a refund to no avail. Good luck!!

• Pa
      18th of May, 2008

I guess I have joined the Easy Saver scammed club by ordering flowers from pro flowers I will be calling on Monday to cancel this, I talked to Pro Flowers and was informed me that when I clicked on the coupon I aggreed to this so called service needless to say I will not be ordering from Pro Flowers anymore and its a shame as their flowers were beautiful and delivery was fast but I don't want to deal with companies I can't trust .

• Cb
      19th of May, 2008

I also was charged by Easy Saver without my knowledge. When I called them I found it was through Blair.com. I had also placed an online order through ProFlowers.com but it appears that there was just the one charge from Easy Saver. I called a toll free number and received a cancellation confirmation number. I hope that this is the end of these charges. Something needs to be done so others don't not get scammed by this company. I don't know if the original company that the orders are placed with is even aware of what is going on on the their sites.

• Ri
      14th of Nov, 2008

I really don't understand why all these comments refer to the fact that they are being scammed. How can you being scam when you were asked if you would like to be signed up with the easy saver. I most of you did not like the free gift cards being offered you would not be in this mess. You must learn to practice the words "No thank you".

they dont really give you that choice they make it seem as part of the order

• Li
      13th of Dec, 2008

Easy Saver is a scam and as a company, does not really exist. Contact ProFlowers at:
    Company Name: Proflowers.com

E-mail address: tbenelli@proflowers.com

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• Dm
      31st of Dec, 2008

I appreciate the postings that have been made and believe that my recent success in being able to recover the unauthorized charges is directly the result of the awarness raised to this scam. Linda was able to refund the 2 charges of $14.95 without any problem.