Easy Life Furniture / complaint about the complaints

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have to say I've read all these complaints about Easy Life Furniture and I have to say it sounds like a competitor of theirs making stuff up or something. I bought a beautiful bed and couch from there and it was the best deal and service I've ever experienced. They delivered everything on time and were super friendly. I never would have been able to buy so much for so little money. Also, how can anyone complain about a 20% re stocking fee when I took one of my items back I was refunded no problem!

David.

Da

Comments

• Le
      24th of Oct, 2009

I am not a competitor. I am an insurance broker. My name is Lemore Aizenman and my company name is Lemore Insurance. I bought furniture from these people, their items were defective and they refuse to honor the warrantee that they told me about when I purchased the furniture. This store IS A RIP OFF to put it kindly. BUYER BEWARE!!

• Ar
      11th of Oct, 2010

"Complaint about the complaints" are you serious? Your company actually pays you to posts comments like these? Easy Life Furniture is worse than i thought. How stupid do you think people are?

• Ho
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Really?? Tell Jimmy, Your President of Easy Life, that this kind of stuff never works.. There are hundreds of complaints about the same thing towards Easy Life... And you are the only good comment... So is that your Full time Job or is this Julian in the Corporate HQ... I am not a competitor, I own a local Termite and Pest Company and I DO NOT LIE!

Hey Everyone, lets let them know we hate them, call this number and ask for Jimmy Sheigh Or Julian..

714-367-1640

• Ho
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Oh yeah!! They will tell you when you call that there is a no refund policy, PERIOD, unless the item is irrepairable.. So, either you are a liar, which I think is correct, or your intentionaly tried to mislead us(which makes you a liar) about why they refunded you your money! (either way you are a liar!)

• Ju
      26th of Mar, 2011

Yes, David does work for Easy Life. He knows Easy Life sucks.

• Su
      1st of Jun, 2011

This is true!! EASYLIFE furniture is a JOKE! I purchase a dining room table, really nice, within 72 hours I called, since the table top had scratches. They exchanged, no problem..2 days later my husband had his feet on the high chair foot rest, and the wood just fell, I call again, requesting my refund...I don't have time to waste to be dealing with a piece of furniture that's already falling apart withing the first 10 days of purchase..No one has called me back, and they tell me they have a no refund policy...I was not given a no refund policy paper...MY ADVISE, SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE, Even Walmart has better furniture, and I love their return policy.

• Be
      9th of Jun, 2011

Thank you. The company found a way to get around the consumer protection rights and bully customers withthere no refund policy. Based on the California department of Justice Consumer complaint guidelines defective products appears to be one of the only reasons a company has to give a refund. see http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/general/refund_policies.php Defective products