EA Games / Discrimination
I am making an official complaint
This will be followed up by media involvement, depending on the response
The Sims 3 contains references to an "insane trait" in one of the families - The Hart Family
I take extreme offence to this - how dare you get away with this discrimination of a mental health issue
Who do you think you are ?
Have you read the Mental Health Act (2007) an amendment to the (1983) Act ?
Which media branch would you prefer me to contact ? Newspaper / TV / Forums ???
More EA Games Complaints & Reviews
- EA Games - Real Racing 2 for Android 
- Pogo / Ea Games - Game freezers given free rein 
- Ea Games' The Sims 3 - Release date 
- Pogo / Ea Games - Scam 
- Ea Games / The Sims 3 Wii - Game in general 
- EA Games NHL 19 - missing content purchased through microsoft store
- EA Games - customer service
- EA Games - aman kumar - your staff member
- EA Games - battlefield 1
- EA Games - ea nhl forum moderation: ea_roger