Dyson Inc. / Awful company
I ordered a replacement part from Dyson directly and paid approx $50 inclusive. At the time, I was not asked concerning type of delivery; I was just apprised of the delivery charge. Some time had passed and no product was delivered. Upon contacting Dyson, they indicated the product was shipped and their tracking number confirmed a delivery. I contacted the United States Postal Service in my area and they too confirmed the package was delivered. Apparently, the package was left on our doorstep because no signature was required. As a result, the package was stolen from our doorstep. Dyson customer service advised it was not their responsibility. The Post Office advised it was not their responsibility.
If Dyson had shipped the product with a signature requirement, I would have indeed received the product I paid for. Shame on Dyson for creating the opportunity for theft on their customers!!!
Dyson customers beware: By their actions, Dyson promotes an "I don't care" policy.
More Dyson Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Dyson - Bad Service 
- Dyson YDK Motor 240v DC08/DC11 - REPLACE Motor REF DHS56023
- dyson Absolute DC17 - vacuum doesn't work correctly 
- Dyson Almon Attorneys - They are extremely slow
- Dyson - wont honor warranty 
- Dyson - call back request
- Dyson Canada - v10 absolute
- Dyson - dyson v6 hepa
- Dyson - dyson v6 absolute
- Dyson Canada - cooling fan