The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dyson Vacuum — Cancelled Order, but NO REFUND
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Credit card was charged on 9/27/10 for $448.00 for a Dyson Vacuum. Delivery was to be in 10 to 14 days.
No Vacuum was shipped. Kept contacting them for more info. No info available.
I cancelled order on 11/27/10. The said to allow 30 to 60 days for refund to show up on my credit card.
Here it is 3/24/11. Still Nothing. 'Tried calling numbers - NOT IN SERVICE.
Where do I go to get my $$$ back?
More Dyson Vacuum Complaints & Reviews
- Dyson - Bad Service
- Dyson YDK Motor 240v DC08/DC11 - REPLACE Motor REF DHS56023
- dyson Absolute DC17 - vacuum doesn't work correctly
- Dyson Almon Attorneys - They are extremely slow
- Dyson - wont honor warranty
- Dyson - dyson v6 absolute
- Dyson Canada - cooling fan
- Dyson - Dyson is a rip off on parts
- Dyson DC28 - quality
- Dyson Canada - worst customer service ever