Dyson Canada / Dyson aggressive behavior and lack of service

1 I cant find that information not on their about Dyson page, Canada

Dyson refused to discuss any type of complaint or repair until i provide them with a bucket of personal information about myself, and where i live.
I even went to their service office, whatever they called it. When i asked for a replacement for a $1.00 plastic cover clasp, they laughed and told me to bring my entire machine in for inspection. They would not say why, just stood there with a stupid grin. They basically told me don't bother them unless i bring my entire machine in. Another time, 5 months after buying a new dc22 motorhead "rug beating tool, the tiny plastic drive-shaft broke. Yes, i did say "plastic drive-shaft". When i emailed them for assistance, and asked if they could repair the floor tool, they wanted the serial number and purchase location and date of the vacuum cleaner, and all of my personal information, including where i live. What business of theirs is any of that, and what has it got to do with fixing a floor tool? So far, they haven't even talked to me, only emailed an information request, for no reason. I asked if they could fix their product, they asked where i live. Not an honest responce, stinks of fraud and information phishing!

Bu