Dyson / Boxing day sale

1 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Hello,

My concern is about your dyson DC66 that was on sale for $199.00. I am a mom of two little ones who are both under 3years. I took my boys in the cold to your Victoria location as early as 5am but still couldn't get this product. I understand the sale is while quantities last but they were only 5 quantities in store meanwhile your advertising says 500 nation wide. You've got less than 100 stores so how can Victoria not get much?
I think its fair to let customers know how many each store gets so we don't have high hopes especially mom's with kids standing in line with the cold.
I was very disappointed and upset about missing out on this purchase. I really need this vacuum but can't afford it until this sale came along.

Please be more informative on your advertising in the future. I will also like to request for a special concession to get this product at the sale price.

Thanks for your understanding.

Eileen
26/12/2016

Sa
Dec 26, 2016

Comments

• Bu
      24th of Feb, 2017

Good luck with that, they won't even help customers that have already paid full price for their made-to-break products. Consider yourself lucky, you didn't get stuck with one of their products. Not only do they intentionally design their products to break, no matter how careful you are, they engage in intimidation and unnecessary information mining from their customers. They do not honor their warranties, or fix their broken products. They have purposefully designed them to be replaced, not fixed. My rug attachment broke, they will not fix it, I had to pay $177.00 for a replacement that broke 5 months later. My wife and I are in too much pain to do much vacuuming, and it was only used in our small manufactured home. The machine was a used gift. I certainly won't be paying over $350.00 a year for new floor tools. I would only recommend Dyson to a worst enemy. As it is I don't have any enemies, except Dyson.
    Good Luck,