DU / fraud identity, bad customer service and care

Al Salam Tower, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

On 18th of September 2018, I applied for 150 postpaid plan with 6GB and 300flexi min calls using my Etisalat number (9715057*****) and ported it to Du. In order to monitor my data and call usage, I opened an account via mobile application. Unfortunately, I figured out that there is another postpaid plan registered (971523*****) under my name.

On 20th September 218, I visited DU center in Deira City Centre to clarify my concern. After checking my personal data and an ample discussion, the agent gave me reference number which was ref:
1-[protected] and advised to wait for a call within 48hrs.

On 02nd October 2018, I also sent email to customer.[protected]@du.ae to void that fraud account since I am bothered about the unsettled bill. In spite of this request, every three days, consequently I am calling your customer service to get an update. I don't have any idea and I have never used this MSISDN (971523*****). I didn't even have a sim card of the mentioned MSISDN. Weeks passed and I still haven't received any feedback from your customer service or anyone from DU, which is really not a good customer service if you really have one. To make it worst, I am receiving calls from your collection team to settle the outstanding balance, which is not acceptable from my side to pay something that I have not utilized.

As days, weeks passes by, this issue become worst as I imagined. Firstly, I cannot use my number anymore to make and receive call. I've found out that on 19th October 2018 evening, DU has disconnected my number and I am unable to reach and be reached. Secondly, have you consider fixing the issue first before disconnecting my only number (9715057*****) instead of asking payment 6 times a day. Lastly, it's affecting my whole life because of your inadequate customer service and support. FYI, (9715057*****) this number is the only number I'm using for personal and work related communication.

Again, I am asking to effectuate to cancel and void this MSISDN (971523*****) as soon as possible under my name so I can continue my contract on my official number).

Ti
Oct 21, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 27, 2019

Hi Tiririt, I would like to ask you if you settle this problem? apparently I have the same problem as yours and Im seeking for advise.

Thank you and I wish you well.

- Katrina