Drive Time / Scam and bad service!
I purchased a 2002 Jeep from Drive Time in November 2007. I was in a hurry as my old vehicle was having problems. I also have poor credit. The sticker price on the Jeep was over 16, 000. Two days later & too late. I found several other Jeep Grand Cherokee's at other dealerships that were 2004's, for around 12, 000. I called Drive Time to see if they would help me out & they said they could not do anything for me. Now I'm having problems with the transmission & power windows & can't get any help from this company. They are very rude & do not seem to care. They refer me to their repair people who are too far to get to.
More Drive Time Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - payment and cost.
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car
- DriveTime Automotive Group - nissan versa
- DriveTime Automotive Group - service, car repairs etc
- DriveTime Automotive Group - customers service / liers