Drive Time / Scam and bad service!

1 6728 Randolph BlvdSan Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-628-3405

I purchased a 2002 Jeep from Drive Time in November 2007. I was in a hurry as my old vehicle was having problems. I also have poor credit. The sticker price on the Jeep was over 16, 000. Two days later & too late. I found several other Jeep Grand Cherokee's at other dealerships that were 2004's, for around 12, 000. I called Drive Time to see if they would help me out & they said they could not do anything for me. Now I'm having problems with the transmission & power windows & can't get any help from this company. They are very rude & do not seem to care. They refer me to their repair people who are too far to get to.

Va

Comments

Bo
  8th of Jun, 2008

So what did we learn? Spend a few minutes shopping before you drop $ 16, 000 on a vehicle.

PS: even $12, 000 is a bit too much.

Po
  22nd of Dec, 2009

HMMM, I love these DT complaints, so like i tell everyone else. the only person you have to blame is...YOU! They state in their contract the price, the interest, and the total amount that they are going to charge you for a car. Guess what... you agreed to all of that by signing a CONTRACT with them. DUH! So all these talks about suing is dumb. if you didn't agree to the terms and conditions, you would not have signed the contract and thus would not be in this situation to begin with.