Drive Time Aeverex Warranty Service / They promised me to pay for the whole job

I had the accident and damaged my car and the car in front of me. The warranty was done through Drive Time Aeverex Warranty Service. At first they said that they would cover all costs, but later I got the copy of the report, where I have found wrong information about the accident. They stated that it was partially my mistake, but it wasn’t. So, they agreed to replace only front rotors and new brake pads. That’s all, for other stuff I should pay from my own pocket.

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Feb, 2016

Hi Reviewer48010,
    We are sorry to hear of the accident you were involved in and hope you are okay! Aeverex only covers items listed in the Vehicle Service Contract upon normal mechanical failures. Aeverex does not cover repairs on a vehicle if it has failed due to an accident. Typically, you would need to file a claim with your insurance company and the insurance company would assist with accident related repairs. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526, should you have additional questions or concerns you would like for us to address. Thank you and have a wonderful day.