Dri Spyhunter / cobrança no cartao de credito

United States Review updated:

Ta sendo cobrado no meu cartao ja faz algum tempo isso e nunca comprei nada queria saber como cancelar

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Apr, 2012

• En
      27th of May, 2012

Hello,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to [protected]@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

I would appreciate if you would be kind enough to write a feedback stating that your case has been resolved, after contacting us.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

• Au
      29th of Apr, 2014

Meu nome é Augusto Cesar Paes de Barros, comprei ano passado e estão me cobrando outra vez no AMERICAM EXPREX referente a DRI*SPYHUNTER 0000 = $ 39, 99 e DRI*SPYHUNTER 0000 = $ 29, 99.
    Aguardo solução.