Dri Spyhunter / not allowed to bill me.

i got a charge on my card from DRI spy hunter for $29.99 on 10/03/08...
i have been through this before, and this WILL Be rectified and WILL receive my money back.

i have already submitted a complain to the better business bureau, so if idon't hear something NOW and get my money back, i will be involving a lawyer and nobody else will have to deal with you scam artists.
i will give you my information, and you WILL be fixing this.

i dont' know who you people think you are, but the BBB does and i refuse to let you take advantage of anyone.

Comments

• Ev
      7th of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem. I was looking for a spyware for my husband's computer and found them. I haven't gotten the software and the laptop crash. They took 29.99 on my credit card. Then just a month ago, they took another 29.99. My credit card went over the limit because I was not expecting this charge plus the overlimit fee. I tried to challenge the charge on my credit card but this company said it is for renewal. What renewal? I never even visited their website again because I was not able to use the software. This is a scam and am also filing a complaint.

14th of Feb, 2009

Burried in the license agreement. I hate these people and how they do business.

Search results for 'automatic and billing'
    Match: Format: Sort by:
    Refine search:
    Documents 1 - 2 of 2 matches. More *'s indicate a better match.

"Enigma Software Group, Inc.****
    ... information strictly for the purposes of diagnosing new Spyware threats. 3. Renewals � When you purchase Spyhunter, your account will configured for automatic billing. If you choose not to utilize our automatic billing option, you can change this option only by opening a ticket with technical support ...
    http://www.enigmasoftware.com/license.shtml 03/13/08, 33821 bytes "

6th of Jan, 2014

I also have a charge on my debit card from Dri Spy Hunter on 12/17 for 39.99 and I have no idea where it came from. Do they hook onto another software? I haven't complained to technical support or whereever but I am headed that way.

6th of Jan, 2014

I have a charge of $39.95 on 12-17 for Dri Spy Hunger and I did not okay this charge. Please refund my account this money. I did not agree up front to pay this all the time. Please take it off.