Dr. Ron's Animal Clinic - Simi Valley / Heartless
Dr Ron's is horrible. I take 6 animals to them and my cat got sick and had a fever of 104 and blisters in her mouth and tongue. $565 later they said she had a stone in her bladder and needed surgery. They sent me home with a deathly sick cat that needed over night care, but they don't keep animals over nigh. I call the next morning to talk over options and the Dr Ron is off and he would not call me and they said the Doctor on staff that day was to busy. I tell them that I didn't have the money and needed help financially. (This cat has food allergies and can’t eat anything else but special food.) Since I didn't have the money for the surgery the nurse told me that I can try changing her food. Ya right she has blisters all in her mouth and cat eat or drink. When I make the decision to put her to sleep because they said she would have heart issues after and the stones would come back if the food is not changed. They questioned my decision several times and made me feel like I was doing the wrong thing. ALL they wanted was my MONEY!!! They had the nerve to charge me for dehydrating her for the day ($54) and $150 to put her to sleep. All they could talk about is when I am going to pay. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANIMALS just MONEY!!! All said and done I spent almost $800 and now I have a dead cat.
More Dr. Ron's Animal Clinic - Simi Valley Complaints & Reviews
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital - Horrible bet office! 
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital - Watch out for billing practices and rude service! 
- Animal Hospital - Dr. Ron's - Poor service! 
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital - Rude staff 
- Dr.Rons animal hospital - rude staff 
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital & Emergency - negligence animal cruelty, animal endangerment, rudeness, and price gouging!
- Dr. Ron's Veterinary Clinic, Simi Valley, Ca. - &FEES&